Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is:  Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In.


These books have interesting worlds and I enjoy visiting them, but I definitely
wouldn't want to live in them.

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

2.  Divergent by Veronica Roth

3. The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole

4. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

5. Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes

6. Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh

7. Fever/Dani O'Malley by Karen Marie Moning

8. The Awakening by Regan Hastings

9. Curse Workers by Holly Black

10. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

  1. Divergent is one that should definitely be on my list! Hunger Games is on just about everyone's list with good reason, fighting to the death is just not appealing!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin