Saturday, August 2, 2014

Book Haul [97]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading!

Here is what I got the last two weeks...



Review:
Dark Skye- Kresley Cole

Thank you to Simon & Schuster.

Paperback Swap:
A Guide to the Historic French Quarter- Andy Peter Antippas
Different Season- Stephen King
Lone Wolf and Cub, Vol. #1- Kazuo Koike & Goseki Kojima

Bought:
The Craving- Donna Grant
Orange is the New Black- Piper Kerman
Hunting Season- Shelly Laurenston
Silver Shadows- Richelle Mead


 Latest additions to my Funko Pop collection:
Rick Grimes
Daenerys Targaryen
Agent Coulson
Hiccup
Optimus Prime
Eric Northman

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about Orange Is The New Black. A friend of mine read it and wasn't impressed but I think I still want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelia,

      I love the tv series, so I was curious about the book. I quite enjoyed it. But it is a bit different from the tv show. There are bits in the show that are just pure entertainment that never happened to the real Piper.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin