Monday, January 5, 2015

Reading Goals for 2015

I've set my reading goal at 100. I have a long list of books I want to read this year. But there are a few that have been on my book shelf  for a while that I'd like to finally read.

Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
- I've had this one only a few months, but still eager to get to it.

Omens by Kelley Armstrong
- I loved her Otherworld series, so I'm looking forward to start this new one.

Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
- Another new series I want to get started.

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
 - It's been a couple years since I read Outlander. Watching the tv show
makes me want to read the rest of the books.

The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison
- Normally I read this series as soon as the books come out, but it didn't work out
that way this time around. Plus its the last book. :(

The Walking Dead Vol. 2 GN- Robert Kirkman
- I started reading this in early 2014. I'm about halfway through it.

Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
- This one has been on my TBR shelf the longest. I love the series and just
haven't gotten around to it. But it's a must this year.

1 comment:

  1. I need to make a list of the books that have been sitting on my shelf for many moons.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin