Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To.

Rule Breaker by Lora Leigh

Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young

Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley

The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison

Fireborn by Keri Arthur

Talon by Julie Kagawa

Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Rebel Nation by Shaunta Grimes

Four by Veronica Roth

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

6 comments:

  1. Good list! Talon looks good. Here's mine if you're interested: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/top-ten-tuesday-6/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there were enough time to read all the books we want too, it would be great wouldn’t it? Nice list of books this week. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Lily, Lily Blue was soooooooo good! I still need to read Rebel Nation. I also finally will be getting a copy of Talon so I can read that since I didn't get an ARC at BEA last summer like I'd hoped.
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Blue Lily, Lily Blue coming from the Library.. hopefully soon. :)

      Delete
  5. I love this series - Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin