Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I'd like to Re-Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is a freebie, I'm going with Top Ten Series I want to Re-Read.

1. Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon

2. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

3. Mayfair Witches by Anne Rice

4. The Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston

5. Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands

6. Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole

7. Bridgertons Series by Julia Quinn

8. The Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire

9. Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

10. Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great list. My plan for the summer is to re read the Argeneau and the Bridgerton's as well. Currently I am re reading (listening) to all of julie garwoods books. I haven't read the Pride series yet, but I do own the first book, so I hope to get started on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pride series is so addicting! Can't wait for another one to come out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin