Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.


1. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl- Jesse Andrews

2. Ant-Man Prelude (GN) by Will Pilgrim & Miguel Sepulveda

3. Flight from Death by Yasmine Galenorn

4. Twilight Guardians by Maggie Shayne

5. Moon Bayou by J.R. Rain & Rod Kierkegaard Jr.

6. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

7. Heart of Evil by Heather Graham

8. Beneath A Blood Red Moon by Heather Graham

9. Moonlight On Nightingale Way by Samantha Young

10. Hades by Larissa Ione

1 comment:

  1. So many great books! Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is one of my favorites. :) I can't wait until I get to see the movie.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin