Thursday, October 29, 2015

Subscribtion Boxes Reveal: Loot Crate & Marvel Collector Corps (may include spoilers)

This last year I've gotten into subscription boxes. If you see my book hauls, you have seen some of them. But I'm gonna do the reveals in a seperate post at the end of each month.  The two main ones I get are Loot Crate and Marvel Collector Corps. It's like Christmas every month. :)



Loot Crate: October Theme - Time

Loot Crate arrives every month. That's 12 boxes of awesome
nerdiness! Priced at $19.95


Marvel Collector Corp: October Theme - Villians

Marvel & Funko came together to create Marvel Collector Corp.
This one comes every other month @ $31.95


and now there is a third one that has spiked my interest... Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty, again powered by Funko. This one is also every other month @ $34.15.  I can't really go in for another box, but I'm just gonna do the debut box since the theme is The Force Awakens.




Does anyone have subscription boxes they really love. I would
love to hear about them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin