Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016.

1. Staked by Kevin Hearne
Release Date: January 26th

2. Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
Release Date: January 26th

3. Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
Release Date: March 15th

4. Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
Release Date: March 29th

5. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: March 29th

6. Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: April 15th

7. The Beast by J.R. Ward
Release Date: April 5th

8. Star Wars Bloodlines: New Republic by Claudia Gray
Release Date: May 3rd

9. Night Shift by Charlaine Harris
Release Date: May 3rd

10. Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham
Release Date: May 24th

4 comments:

  1. Is Star Wars Bloodlines a companion/sequel to Lost Stars? I've been wanting to read that since I saw The Force Awakens, because Claudia Gray's writing is really lovely. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nisha,
      I hope so, because I really loved Lost Stars. But I don't know for sure.

      Delete
  2. The Raven King was on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow Brick War sounds so good! I recently got Dorothy Must Die and I'm really looking forward to getting started on it! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin