Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015.

1. Gayle Forman
  • If I Stay

2. Robin D. Owens
  • Ghost Killer

3. Alys Arden
  •  The Casquette Girls

4. James Dashner
  • The Maze Runner

5. Danielle Paige
  •  Dorothy Must Die

6. Heather Graham
  • Phantom Evil

7. Gillian Flynn
  • Dark Places

8. Gillian Zane
  •  Run

9. Jesse Andrews
  •  Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

10. Chuck Wendig
  • Star Wars: Aftermath

2 comments:

  1. I can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Graham is great...I have only read her historical's, but I do want to start working on her other books too. I have enjoyed Robin Owens but haven't read her in a while. Glad to see you discovered these two fab authors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin