Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books.

1. Things From Another World (TFAW)
-I have no local or near comic book store, so this is where are get most of my comic books.

2. Loot Crate
-I love subscription boxes and Loot Crate is my favorite

3. IMP Awards
-A great archive of movie posters old and new.

4. Netflix

5. Funko & PopVinyl.net
-Next to my books, my other obsession is collecting Funko Pop Vinyls.
These two sites are great sources.

6. Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
- Another great archive. I'm on here almost every day.

7. Entertainment Earth
- A store that sell all sorts of geeky things.

8. TMZ

9. Disney Movie Awards

10. Facebook
- This is probably on the most. Probably, almost certainly cuts into
my reading time. Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin