Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately.

1. Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Star Wars: A New Dawn- John Jackson Miller
3. Glitter- Aprilynne Pike
5. Career of Evil- Robert Galbraith
6. Becoming Jane Austen- Jon Spence
7. Me Before You- Jojo Moyes
9. Of the Abyss- Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
10. Ink and Bone- Rachel Caine

2 comments:

  1. I've read The Devil in the White City and Career of Evil, and highly recommend both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink and Bone is really good, I hope you enjoy it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-82/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin