Monday, January 23, 2017

Product Review: da Bomb Bath Fizzers: Hero Bomb

Front & Back

I have been wanting to try a bath bomb for forever. I found this one at Hot Topic, called da Bomb Bath Fizzers. They are created by a pair of sisters. I got the Hero Bomb and it cost me $9.90.  The description is "A grape-tastic bath fizzer with a superhero inside." 



The Hero Bomb is blue and white with red and white sprinkles. Once you have your bath filled you put the bomb in the water while holding it, which is what they suggest since there is an item inside. The dissolving starts instantly and it's very cool. Smells like grape pop and turns the water to a pretty turquoise color.  It takes 2-3 minutes to completely dissolve.




Once mine was completely dissolved I got a Hulk eraser. Pretty cool! I really enjoyed this bomb and looking forward to trying the others offered by da Bomb Fizzers.  I definitely recommend this product.







The others you can get are: Cherry Bomb, Ninja Bomb, Party Bomb, Bug Bomb, Bling Bomb, "F" Bomb, Cake Bomb, Candy Bomb, Earth Bomb, Treasure Bomb, Quote Bomb, Fortune Telling Bomb, Hero Bomb, Love Bomb and Groovy Bomb. Each one as a surprise in the middle.

Make sure to check out the da Bomb Bath Fizzers Official Website:
http://www.dabombfizzers.com/

You can also find da Bomb Bath Fizzers at:
Hot Topic, Target, Box Lunch, Etsy



Disclaimer: I wasn't asked or paid to review this product. I reviewed it
because I enjoyed the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin