Monday, January 9, 2017

Subscription Box Reveal: Loot Crate, Marvel Collector Corps + Pop in the Box

Loot Crate December Theme: Revolution
So, this months theme was Revolution. I was a bit disappointed in the Firefly patch, was hoping for a better type of item. But I loved the book Figure Fantasy: The Pop Culture Photography of Daniel Picard. Definitely recommend it!


Marvel Collector Corps December Theme: X-Men
X-Men was the theme this month. I actually really loved this box. I would have liked
X-Men pop that wasn't out yet, but Logan's ride is pretty cool. Below is a better picture of Logan & motorcycle.


Also in December I joined the subscription service called Pop in a Box. What it is, is a service where you can receive 1 pop a month, 3 pops a month, 6 pops a month or 12 pops a month. The service is offered in the U.K., Canada and the U.S.  My first pop I received was C-3PO from The Force Awakens.  Check out the website here:  Pop in a Box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin