Thursday, October 9, 2008

Talking Twilight...

So, earlier today I was sitting in the doctors office waiting to be called in. My mom was with and she was looking at the Entertainment Weekly featuring Edward and Bella. She goes...


Mom: *looking at the cover* He has too much makeup on.
Me: He's suppose to look like that, he's a vampire.
Mom: He isn't good looking.
Me: *mouth dropped open* Yes he is, that's pretty much what Edward looks like.

Little while later....

Mom: That's Edward?
Me: Yep, that's him.
Mom: What's wrong with Jacob? He's way better looking.
Me: Nothing really, But Bella loves Edward.

She hasn't read the books, but is seems she's on Team Jacob. LOL! I'll have to drag her to the movie come November. I found this dialogue amusing for some reason(could be I was running on four hours of sleep) and had to share. :)

5 comments:

  1. That brought a nice smile. Mom's can be funny sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they say the darndest things.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs your mum* The elder generation can be so eloquent :-)

    Have a lovely day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm having a hard time with this myself. When I read Twilight I loved Edward, but then after reading New Moon I kinda really liked Jacob. God forgive me because that is like the #1 rule of romance novels--the heroine can't fall for anyone but the hero. I haven't made it to the third book yet but I'm dying to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Barbara. I loved Edward from the beginning. But Jacob did grown on me a little in the second book. For me though Bella's choice should always be Edward. I can't wait to see the movie either. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin