Friday, February 12, 2010

In My Mailbox [41]

In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.
Here is what I got this week...


Review:
Strange Neighbors- Ashlyn Chase (Thanks to Sourcebooks)
Tall, Dark and Wolfish- Lydia Dare (Thanks to Sourcebooks)
The Wolf Next Door- Lydia Dare (Thanks to Sourcebooks)
Willow- Julia Hoban (Thanks to Meryl M. Moss Media Relations)

Paperback Swap:
The Selkie- Melanie Jackson
Naked In Death- J.D. Robb

Bought:
Flirt- Laurell K. Hamilton
All Night with a Rogue- Alexandra Hawkins
Steamed- Katie MacAlister

I have already finished both Flirt and Willow. Flirt I thought was a pretty good story, I enjoyed it more than I did the last book. I will be posting my review for Willow soon. :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by hun. Always a pleasure to promote fellow paranormal junkies. Wolf Next Door looks good. ♥ Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new reading you have here. I'm looking forward to reading Steamed also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! I just read Flirt recently too and liked it. I have Steamed on my TBR shelf too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I want Steamed. Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of those books. Never heard of Linda Dare...Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love Willow. It's one of my favorite books. I want to read Steamed!! Love the cover.

    Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anna! Looks like you got some good ones. Ooh, I hope you like All Night with a Rogue!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin