Tuesday, February 9, 2010

[Review] - Wherever Nina Lies

Title: Wherever Nina Lies
Author: Lynn Weingarten
Genre: Young Adult
Release Date: February 1, 2010

I received this book for review from Big Honcho Media

Summary:
HAVE YOU SEEN NINA?

Nina was beautiful, artistic, wild...and adored by her younger sister, Ellie. But one day without any warning, Nina disappeared. Two years later, Ellie can't stop thinking about her sister Although everyone else has given up hope that Nina will return, Ellie just knows her sister is out there, somewhere. When Ellie finds a clue in the form of a mysterious drawing, she sets off on a road trip with her crush, determined to find her sister.

Along the way, Ellie finds a few things she wasn't planning on. Like, Love, Mysteries. Lies. And something far more shocking... the truth

Thoughts: It has been two years since Ellie's sister, Nina went missing. Ellie still doesn't have a clue to what happen to her. The loss is forever on the surface, no matter how much her mother and best friend wish she would just move on. So, when any type of clue comes along she must she it through to see if it will lead to Nina.

Wherever Nina Lies is a book that takes a hold on you. This is one good suspenseful read. Every new clue will keep you on the edge of your seat. It's intriguing and real. This story could belong to any of us. The story was much more than I thought it would be. With danger, mystery and romance I think this book will appeal to alot of readers.

Score: 5 Stars

Author Website: http://www.lynnweingarten.com/

7 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll check this out. I've been in such a series mode that it would be nice to read a book that is just a single book. This is just a one book type of book right? Did that even make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this acually out because I want it so much. I thought it came out in like.. March but I want to read it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bard Girl..
    I know the feeling, most of what read are from series. As far as I know this book isn't part of a series.

    Swimmer..
    The hardcover came out back in Feb 2009, and now the paperback was released in Feb 1, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review. I do think this sounds like something I'd want to read...whenever I get the chance too. HAHA

    =Lauren

    I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish!:

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that Stacia Kane book not realizing it was a series but it was good timing with the third book coming out I believe on the 23rd of this month. I'm a series magnet even by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting, and I like how only one eye is shown

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin