Friday, July 23, 2010

In My Mailbox [63]

In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.

This week I didn't get any review books and I didn't buy any books this week. I know shocking isn't it. I think that is a first for me. But I did still get some pretty cool books in the mail and at the library. Here's what I got...


Book Fairy:


City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare
Eternal- V.K. Forrest
Wolf's Bluff- W.D. Gagliani
The Bridge- John Skipp & Craig Spector

Thanks to My Overstuffed Bookshelf & The Paperback Princess.


From Paperback Swap & the Library:


Pride and Prejudice (GN)- Jane Austen, Nancy Butler & Hugo Petrus
Wolf's Gambit- W.D. Gagliani
Zen and the Art of Vampires- Katie MacAlister
Daughters of Witching Hill- Mary Sharratt


Won:


Fairies Gone Wild- Anthology
A Wild Light- Marjorie M. Liu
Heroes Return- Moira J. Moore
Frostbitten- Kelley Armstrong
The Wish List- Gabi Stevens
Fatal Circle- Linda Robertson
Shade- Jeri Smith-Ready

Thanks to All Things Urban Fantasy, Books By Their Cover, RT Daily Blog & She Loves Hot Reads.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like PP, it was a cute one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna,

    Very nice haul. :) Happy Reading!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You have Frostbitten! Lucky!

    Glad the books arrived okay and I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blodeuedd,

    I finished up PP today. Good story as always and yes very cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my second copy of Frostbitten, so this copy will probably be put in a giveaway at some point.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin