Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox [Christmas Edition] [85]

 In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.
Here is what I got this past week...

Christmas Loot
My cat decided he needed to be included as well, the little stinker.

More Christmas Loot

Gift from AmyC. Thank You!!

For a while now I've been thinking for upgrading to the new Kindle and I finally got my butt in gear. I have to say I'm really happy with it. Thank you to Patti from Book Addict for answering all my questions.

Ghost Town- Rachel Caine
Night Star- Alyson Noel
Lover Mine- J.R. Ward

Counterfeit Magic- Kelley Armstrong  (not pictured)

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.


  1. I am so jealous! I have a Kindle 2 and I want to upgrade so bad!! And you got Ghost Town HB plus vampire perfume!!! Again, soooooo jealous!! LOL

  2. Great Mailbox! :D Awesome books :D
    Happy Holidays!

    My IMM

  3. Awesome books there :D I certainly had the bes mailbox this year too, yay xmas

  4. Looks like you had a great week..:) Love all the gifts and books!

  5. Anna,

    Great prezzie's. :) Your Kindle is so pretty. I'm still on the fence about an e-reader - but I must admit, I'm not as opposed to them as I used to be. LOL

    And Rayn looks sweet in the pic. :)


  6. We got Avatar for Christmas and finally watched it last night. We really enjoyed it! Did you watch it yet?

    Enjoy all those books and goodies! xo



Blog Widget by LinkWithin