Monday, December 27, 2010

[Series Spotlight] - Wing Slayer Hunters

This months Series Spotlight is on Wing Slayer Hunters by Jennifer Lyon.  I haven't seen much about this series, but it definitely deserves exposure. The last few weeks I've gone through a couple reading slumps. But then I picked up Blood Magic and boy was it a winner. I loved it and it sucked me in right away. It's everything I love about Paranormal Romance. If you haven't tried this one I highly recommend it. :)

Book #1:

THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED

In the days when powerful witches used their magic to shield humanity from demons, their allies and guardians were a group of men gifted with preternatural abilities of their own–the witch guardians. But when a band of witches traded their humanity for demonic power, the ancient bond was broken, and the guardians became the hunters.

Darcy MacAlister knows nothing of demons or magic. But this beautiful young woman is about to discover the truth about her past…and her future. For she is a witch–not just any witch, but the key to breaking the curse that has plagued witches and the men who hunt them. For if a hunter kills an innocent witch by mistake, the price is no less than a piece of his soul.

Axel Locke, gorgeous leader of the Wing Slayer Hunters, has sworn never to shed the blood of the earth witches who have resisted the temptation of demonic power. But when his sister is cursed by a demon witch, he discovers that Darcy MacAlister may hold the cure–if she can master her newfound powers in time. When the chase begins and Axel and Darcy come face-to-face, this hunter must weigh his soul against his honor–and against his heart.


Book #2

KISS OR KILL

When an ancient pact is broken, powerful witches who once used their magic to help humanity become the twisted playthings of demons, and the mortal men who once protected the sorceresses become witch hunters, cursed with the longing to spill the witches’ blood: an irresistible craving that will cost witches their lives and witch hunters their souls.

The Wing Slayer Hunters fight this curse, guarding innocent witches until the urge to harm them grows too strong–then they must kill their own. Wing Slayer Sutton West has always honored that vow. His own father killed himself rather than go rogue. But now Sutton is tempted as never before by Carla Fisk, a brilliant psychologist and dynamic witch whose twin sister, Keri, was murdered by rogues.

Bound by blood and passion, Carla and Sutton dare not succumb to their deadly attraction. Yet when a mysterious rogue named Styx joins forces with the demon Asmodeus, witch and hunter have no choice but to work together. For Keri’s immortal soul is at stake–and with it, balanced on a knife-edge, is the fate of humanity itself.

Lucky for us there are two books coming out in 2011. I 
couldn't find any book descriptions. But the covers look amazing. I can't wait!

Book #3- March 22, 2011

Book #4- May 24, 2011

4 comments:

  1. OH Anna... You will love this series! Ms. Lyon freaking rocks apples!!!! I am in love with her Wing Slayers!!! They are delicious!!!

    I know you will enjoy my friend! I will be looking out for your reviews of them! =)

    I hope you had a very truly blessed Christmas my dear friend!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,

    I loved Blood Magic and have Soul Magic on the shelf. :) I'm glad you enjoyed this one - and I'm glad you're out of your reading slump.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this but now I see that I better. It's such a treat when you come out of a slump. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecile,

    You are right they are very delicious! ;)

    Michelle & Alyssa,

    I'm so glad to be out of my reading slump. This one was the worst. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin