Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 - Reading List

Visions of Magic- Regan Hastings [4 Stars]
Review

Bloody Valentine- Melissa De La Cruz [3 Stars]

Vampire Knight Vol. 11- Matsuri Hino [3 Stars]

Demon Blood- Meljean Brook [5 Stars]
~~~I ended up not reading book 5 (Demon Forged) of this series and missed some important events.  But Ms. Brook did a wonderful job filling the reader in on past events. I loved every minute of Demon Blood, it sucked me back into the series, I can't wait to read the next installment.

Vampire Knight Official Fanbook- Matsuri Hino [3 Stars]

Hexbound- Chloe Neill [4 Stars]

Soul Magic- Jennifer Lyon [5 Stars]
Review

Love Bites- Ellen Schreiber [3 Stars]

Kisses From Hell- Anthology [3 Stars]

The Bite of Silence- Mary Hughes [3 Stars]
~~~I didn't realize this book was part of a series, but it was a fun read. I loved the Greek vampire. Yum!

Pale Demon- Kim Harrison [5 Stars]
Review

Night Light- Amy Blankenship & R.K. Melton [4 Stars]

Shadowfever- Karen Marie Moning [4 Stars]
~~~Of course I did love this one. There were quite a few surprises, but there were some frustrating moments. I loved Mac & Jericho and I enjoyed reading about the MacKeltar's again (if you haven't read KMM's Highlanders series, I definitely recommend it.) And here's the but... I thought the book length could have been shorter that it was. I do look forward to what KMM will do next, she spins wonderful tales.

The Iron Queen- Julie Kagawa [4 Stars]

Shadow Touch- Marjorie M. Liu [4 Stars]



Upcoming Events In February:
  • Guest Blog & Giveaway with Devyn Quinn
  • Guest Blog & Giveaway with Michelle Moran
  • Interview & Giveaway with Marsha A. Moore
  • Interview with Pam Bachorz
  • Interview with Kate O'Hegarty

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin