Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox [102]


 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got this past week...

________________________________________________________

downloaded to my Kindle.

Review:
What A Goddess Want- Stephanie Julian
Lost Wages of Sin- Rosalie Stanton


Received:
Defiant- Kris Kennedy

Thanks to Simon & Schuster for sending a finished copy.

Bought:
Strange Angels- Lili St. Crow

*This is actually my second copy of the book. The first one perished 
in a Kool-Aid accident, thanks to my cat.

What did you get this week? 
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.

HAPPY EASTER!

7 comments:

  1. I'm really going to have to buy Strange Angels so I can catch up with everyone else. Animals are a series hazard to books. One of my dogs just loves dribbling over mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manda,

    They sure can be. My cat loves to stick his wet nose on pages of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mailbox.
    Have fun with the books and I´m waiting for reviews^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set! Gotta love pets. My dog actually did eat a library book once.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin