Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Mailbox [99]

In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got this past week...


  Downloaded to my Kindle

Hounded- Kevin Hearne
The Perilous Prophecy of Guard and Goddess-Leanna Renee Hieber
Supernaturally- Kiersten White

The Art of Seducing A Naked Werewolf- Molly Harper
Switched- Amanda Hocking
Eternal Rider- Larissa Ione
Invincible- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Eye of Heaven- Marjoire M. Liu
Night Magic- Jennifer Lyon
Lover Unleashed- J.R. Ward

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.


  1. I had Invincible in my hands yesterday but decided I need to read some of the books I already have first before I buy more. (Although that might go out the window if we go to Borders again this weekend with their going out of business sales!). Hope you enjoy your books!

  2. I bet there's more than one amazing book in your pile. I still need to read Paranormalcy :-/
    I hadn't heard of Jennifer Lyon's books before but they look great!
    My IMM :)

  3. OMG! You got Supernaturally!!!!!!
    I want that one sooooooo bad!
    Great mailbox!

  4. Jill,

    oh have fun at the out of business sale. I've seen a lot of people getting some great deals.

  5. Manda,

    Oh, definitely. I just need more time in the day.. so I can read more. :)

  6. Amy,

    Supernaturally was a surprise, I didn't think I'd get it. I did a fair bit squeeing the car. Thankfully no one was a around to give me weird looks. :D

  7. I cannot wait to read Switched and Invincible! Great set this week! Enjoy ;) You can find my mailbox here:

  8. You have some nice reads here. Enjoy! Here's mine:

  9. Supernaturally!!! I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy!

    New follower! Awesome blog!

  10. Great mailbox! I have Invincible too. But the next book I'm going to read is the one by Molly Harper. I'm reading and loving How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf right now. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

  11. Woah thats a big haul! I have some serious book envy going on!

    Here's Mine
    Amber @ Me, My Shelf and I

  12. That's a great paranormal selection! Have fun reading. :)

    Here's my IMM.

  13. Great books this week. So jealous that you have Supernaturally!
    I almost bought Invincible but the first book is still on my tbr pile so I put it off for a few weeks.
    Happy reading.

  14. Totally jealous that you got Supernaturally. Looks like you had a great week.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin