Isalys and Vanessa of Book ♥ Soulmates have come up with this very cool idea for bloggers. RAK- Random Acts of Kindness. What is RAK... well it's a way for bloggers to share books and other items from their wishlist. Thanks to Tynga & Sara M for the heads up. This is my first month participating.
- Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available.
- Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K. post for the month. [Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.]
- If you choose to do a R.A.K. for someone, check out their wish list and contact the blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted who of your wishes and share it with us. :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!