Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Best of... Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts

I have posted "Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts" several times over the years. Since the last movie is coming out this week, I decided to do it one last time. Below is some of my favorite ones.  You can view the whole list here.  This is just something fun I found online, feel free to share and post it yourself.


No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures Class

Starting a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept

Seamus Finnegan is not "afterme Lucky Charms"

Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense? and walking away is only funny the first time

It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes her self so seriously

I will stop asking when we will learn to make "Love Potion Number Nine"

I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter

Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda

First years are not to be fed to Fluffy

First-years should no be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow

When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout "There can be only ONE!"

I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life." to Lord Voldemort

Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists

I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur

Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense

A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any muggle cars

If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it

I will not under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss

I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors In a room together and take bets on which house will come out alive

I will not give Hagrid Pokemon Cards and convince him that they are real animals

I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling

I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween

I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmasters office

It is not necessary to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor

I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shot "I have the power!"

5 comments:

  1. These are great! I'm sad that the last movie is about to come out, but not as sad as I was when the last book came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of...Hogwarts...lol!

    I'm so excited to see this final movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Can't wait to see it. Although it's sad things are coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin