Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Mailbox [123]


 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got this past week...



Today I attended Kendare Blake's signing, which was a great time. I'll be doing a seperate post with pictures tomorrow. I picked up a extra signed copy to giveaway, so look for that coming up.


ebooks & comic books



Review:
Visions of Skyfire- Regan Hastings
Omega Mine- Aline Hunter
How To Worship A Goddess- Stephanie Julian
Spell Bound- Stephanie Julian
Dark Swan: Issues #1-3- Richelle Mead & Grant Alter
Pariah: Issues #1-3- Aron Warner & Phillip Gelatt

Thank you to Regan Hastings, Aline Hunter, Sea Lion Books, Sourcebooks & Stephanie Julian.

BookMooch:
Master of None- Sonya Bateman

Received:
Luminous- Dawn Metcalf

Thank you Kendare!

Bought:
Bound By Night- Amanda Ashley
Anna Dressed In Blood- Kendare Blake
Demon Marked- Meljean Brook
Where There's A Wolf, There's A Way- Lisi Harrison

15 comments:

  1. OMG! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood!!
    I am drooling over that signed copy girl! If I had known you were going to a signing, I would have sent you money for you to pick me up one signed! AAAHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bound by night book looks cool *off to google*

    ReplyDelete
  3. B,

    Bound By Night does look good. I have read other books by this author, so I'm hoping to enjoy this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Bound by Night myself. I love Amanda Ashley's books, so I'm hoping this one will be good to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an awesome book week as well. Old follower saying hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace,

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Anna a few weeks ago and it's awesome!! I hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, I'm really interested in reading the Monster High series! I hope you enjoy all of your new books(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still need to get my hands on the Dark Swan novels! Also dying to read Anna Dress in Blood, been seeing some amazing reviews for that book!


    Happy reading Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover for Luminous! It's probably one of my favourites of this year. I really want this book!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna Dressed in Blood is on my TBR list! Great IMM this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa,

    The Monster High series. Is a fun, cute series. Easy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mailbox! Have Demon Marked in my TBR pile, but haven't gotten to it yet. And am hearing good buzz about Anna Dressed in Blood. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books, I can't wait to get my hands on Anna Dressed in Blood, I'm jealous you have a signed copy :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin