Saturday, October 6, 2012

Book Haul [24]

I had a great week in books. I can't wait to start these titles. A big Thank You goes out to Rain Maiden Jen for the awesome RAK she sent me. :))

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out.


on Kindle

R.A.K.:
Poison Princess- Kresley Cole
Beneath A Blood Moon- Heather Graham
A Tale of Two Vampires- Katie MacAlister

Thank you to Rain Maiden Jen!

Bought:
Wolf Pact Pt. 1- Melissa De La Cruz
Dark Predator- Christine Feehan
The Undead In My Bed- Katie MacAlister, Molly Harper & Jessica Sims
Destroy Me- Tahereh Mafi

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I like how you put Poison Princess in the middle. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! Omg look at all those pretties! Gonna have to see what I have to bribe you with! Drooling and jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome..and thank you too. I think the only book I picked up this week was Alice in Zombieland. This week is a bit fuzzy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul this week. i definitely want to read poison princess soon. enjoy!

    thuy @ nite lite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin