Saturday, March 2, 2013

Book Haul [43]

Went on a bit of an eBook kick this week, but that's okay I haven't done it in a while. :)

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading!

Here is what I got this past week:


Bought:
Wolf Nip- Vivian Arend
Pros and Cons- Jenna Black
The Courtship- Grace Burrowes
The Immortal Circus- A.R. Kahler
Viking's Orders- Anne Marsh
Frost Child- Gillian Philip
Giving Up the Ghost- S.A. Price
Winter Solstice- Mandy M. Roth

4 comments:

  1. Great haul, hope you enjoy them :) The Grace Burrows little book looks sweet!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some books that I hadn't heard of before. Very nice haul indeed.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Haul!!! I love Grace Burrowe's!! I do like the look of Viking's Orders. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also picked up Pros and Cons. I ordered Written in Red after all the great reviews I read. Hope it lives up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin