Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: The Last Ten AudioBooks I've Listen To


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks is a freebie. I went with: The Last 10 Audio Books I've Listen to.

I have been listening to a lot of audio books lately. Mostly through iTunes, but
I love Audible.com too.

1. Dead But Not Forgotten by Charlaine Harris & Toni L. P. Kelner (editors) (anthology)

2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

3. An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris


5. Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder

6. Third Strike by Heather Brewer

7. Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan

8. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

9. How to Train your Dragon by Cressida Cowell

10. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

2 comments:

  1. I love audiobooks and listen while driving to work. Right now I'm going through a phase of Julie Garwood's historical books, I have so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should get into audiobooks, it would make work a lot less boring! Love The Fault in Our Stars!

    Here's my TTT:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin