Monday, September 1, 2014

August Reading List

Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: Cosmic Avengers- Bendis | NcNiven | Pichelli [4/5]
The Avengers Vol. 1- Bendis | Romita [3/5]
Bite My Fire- Mary Hughes [4/5]
Silver Shadows- Richelle Mead [4/5]
Dark Skye- Kresley Cole [4/5]
Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude- Abnett|Lanning|Alves|Clark|Ramos [4/5]
Wild Need- Donna Grant [4/5]
Wanted: Wild Thing- Jessica Sims [4/5]
The X-Men Vol. 1 (1-10)- Stan Lee & Jack Kirby [4/5]
Son of No One- Sherrilyn Kenyon [5/5]
True Blood Vol. 5: Shake For Me- McMillian|Nocenti|Gaydos|Lobel|Scott [3/5]
Life After Death- Damien Echols [4/5]
True Blood Vol. 6: Here We Go Again- McMillian|Lobel|Gaydos [3/5]


Happy September!!!
I can't believe I said that.  Summer went by so quickly. I'm actually ready for the autumn. Here in Minnesota I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we really get one and it just doesn't jump to winter. :)

1 comment:

  1. You had a fabulous month in books! Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin