Sunday, July 13, 2008

[Review] - Pleasure Unbound

Title: Pleasure Unbound
Author: Larissa Ione
Series: Demonica
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Year: 2008

Summary: In a place where ecstasy can cost you your life . . .

Tayla Mancuso is a demon-slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure-but fears it will always be denied her. Until she lands in a hospital run by demons in disguise, and the head doctor, Eidolon, makes her body burn with unslakable desire. But to prove her ultimate loyalty to her peers, she must betray the surgeon who saved her life.

Two lovers will dare to risk all.

Eidolon cannot resist this fiery, dangerous woman who fills him with both rage and passion. Not only is she his avowed enemy, but she could very well be the hunter who has been preying upon his people. Torn between his need for the truth and his quest to find his perfect mate before a horrific transformation claims him forever, Eidolon will dare the unthinkable-and let Tayla possess him, body and soul . . .

Thoughts: This was the first time I have read anything by Larissa Ione. When it first came out I was debating to read it or not. Then a few friends told me how good it was. I'm really glad I decided to pick it up, because it was delight to read. Pleasure Unbound is an enthralling read. I devoured it about in three days. This is fast paced page turner. I had a hard time putting it down. If your looking for something for fresh and new Pleasure Unbound is it.

Score: 5 Stars

Author Website: http://www.larissaione.com/

5 comments:

  1. Great review, Anna. I'm so glad you liked it too.

    I have been reading Eyes of Crow. It's pretty damn good! I think you should pick it up sometime! I haven't had much time to read lately but if I did I would have had it finished by now!
    And the covers are pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'll have to pick it up when I go shopping in August. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check it out thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite PNR so far this year. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The is at the top of my list of favorites! I can't wait to read the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin