Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top Books 2013

Hello 2014!  2013 went by fast, but I got some good reads in. For the most part it was a good year. Personally January was hard, I lost my cat Rayn. We had him since he was a kitten. In May I adopted a 1 year old rescue cat named Shay. In June I celebrated my 6th year book blogging. As reviews go I did struggle this year, I had a lot of book blahs so I didn't review as many books as normal.  In 2013 I sent my reading goal at 150 and surpassed it. Below you'll find my book stats and my Top 2013 books.

Book Stats
Books Read: 175
Authors Read: 75
16 of those Authors I read for the first time
Reviews: 45
=======================================================
Paranormal Romance
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione
Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lover At Last by J.R. Ward

Young Adult
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Urban Fantasy
Cold Days by Jim Butcher
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
Hunted by Kevin Hearne

Fantasy/Fantasy Romance
A Breath of Winter by Hailey Edwards
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Firebrand- Gillian Philip

Horror/Suspense
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
The Heavens Rise by Christopher Rice
The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice

Erotic Romance

On Dublin Street- Samantha Young
Down London Road- Samantha Young

Graphic Novels
The Walking Dead Compendium 1- Kirkman | Adlard | Rathburn | Moore
Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks- Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez
Angel & Faith Vol #1: Live Through This- Carey | Isaacs | Whedon

Novellas/Short Stories
Max Stops the Presses by Colleen Gleason
Dancers in the Dark by Charlaine Harris
Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper

Favorite Series
Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione
On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Favorite Authors
John Green
Larissa Ione
Samantha Young

=======================================================
Other Favorites in 2013
Doctor Who
Funko Pop Figures
Star Trek Into Darkness
Sleep Hollow
Sons of Anarchy
=======================================================
Current state of my TBR Books.
Plus 34 titles on my Kindle.
 
Again this year I would like to read more books from my TBR list. 
Especially some of the eBooks that have been sitting on my Kindle for
a long while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin